Fedora Core 6 : openssl-0.9.8b-14.fc6 (2007-661)
High Nessus Plugin ID 25911
SynopsisThe remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
Description- Fri Aug 3 2007 Tomas Mraz <tmraz at redhat.com> 0.9.8b-14
- use localhost in testsuite, hopefully fixes slow build in koji
- CVE-2007-3108 - fix side channel attack on private keys (#250577)
- make ssl session cache id matching strict (#233599)
- Wed Jul 25 2007 Tomas Mraz <tmraz at redhat.com> 0.9.8b-13
- allow building on ARM architectures (#245417)
- use reference timestamps to prevent multilib conflicts (#218064)
- -devel package must require pkgconfig (#241031)
- Mon Dec 11 2006 Tomas Mraz <tmraz at redhat.com> 0.9.8b-12
- detect duplicates in add_dir properly (#206346)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.