Fedora Core 6 : gimp-2.2.17-1.fc6 (2007-627)
High Nessus Plugin ID 25745
SynopsisThe remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
Description- Fri Jul 13 2007 Nils Philippsen <nphilipp at redhat.com>
- version 2.2.17
Bugs fixed in GIMP 2.2.17 =========================
- fixed regression in PSD load plug-in (bug #456042)
- fixed crash when loading a corrupt PSD file (bug #327444)
- work around for Pango appending ' Not-Rotated' to font names
- Wed Jul 11 2007 Nils Philippsen <nphilipp at redhat.com> - 2:2.2.16-2
- don't let gimp-plugin-mgr --uninstall fail %post scriptlet
- Mon Jul 9 2007 Nils Philippsen <nphilipp at redhat.com> - 2:2.2.16-1
- version 2.2.16
Bugs fixed in GIMP 2.2.16 =========================
- improved input value validation in several file plug-ins (bug #453973)
- improved handling of corrupt or invalid XCF files
- guard against integer overflows in several file plug-ins (bug #451379)
- fixed handling of background alpha channel in XCF files (bug #443097)
- improved forward compatibility of the config parser
- fixed crash when previewing some animated brushes (bug #446005)
- remove obsolete psd-invalid-dimensions patch
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.