Fedora Core 6 : libXfont-1.2.8-1.fc6 (2007-423)
High Nessus Plugin ID 25014
SynopsisThe remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
Description- Fri Apr 6 2007 Adam Jackson <ajax at redhat.com> 1.2.8-1
- libXfont 1.2.8.
- Wed Jan 17 2007 Kristian Hagsberg <krh at redhat.com> 1.2.6-2
- Add built-in-scalable.patch to prevent crash when trying to scale built-in bitmap fonts.
- Fri Jan 5 2007 Adam Jackson <ajax at redhat.com> 1.2.6-1
- Update to 1.2.6
- Fri Dec 1 2006 Adam Jackson <ajax at redhat.com> 1.2.5-1
- Update to 1.2.5 from upstream. Drops CID font support.
- Sat Nov 25 2006 Adam Jackson <ajax at redhat.com> 1.2.3-4.fc7
- Revert the namespace whatsit until xfs is sorted out.
- Mon Nov 20 2006 Adam Jackson <ajax at redhat.com> 1.2.3-3.fc7
- libXdmcp-1.0.2-namespace-pollution.patch: One more collision avoider.
- Mon Nov 20 2006 Adam Jackson <ajax at redhat.com> 1.2.3-2.fc7
- libXfont-1.2.3-namespace-pollution.patch: Hide some symbols from the dynamic linker to avoid colliding with other libs.
- Mon Nov 20 2006 Adam Jackson <ajax at redhat.com> 1.2.3-1.fc6
- Update to 1.2.3
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected libXfont, libXfont-debuginfo and / or libXfont-devel packages.