Fedora Core 6 : tcpdump-3.9.4-10.fc6 (2007-347)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 24836
SynopsisThe remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
Description- Thu Mar 15 2007 Miroslav Lichvar <mlichvar at redhat.com> - 14:3.9.4-10.fc6
- fix buffer overflow in 802.11 printer (#232349, CVE-2007-1218)
- require /usr/sbin/sendmail (#232363)
- Fri Nov 17 2006 Miroslav Lichvar <mlichvar at redhat.com> - 14:3.9.4-9
- fix processing of Prism and AVS headers (#206686)
- fix arp2ethers script
- update ethercodes.dat
- move pcap man page to devel package
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.