Fedora Core 5 : fetchmail-6.3.6-1.fc5 (2007-041)
High Nessus Plugin ID 24194
SynopsisThe remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
Description- Sat Jan 6 2007 Miloslav Trmac <mitr at redhat.com> - 6.3.6-1
- Update to fetchmail-6.3.6 (CVE-2006-5867, CVE-2006-5974)
- Wed Nov 1 2006 Miloslav Trmac <mitr at redhat.com> - 6.3.5-1
- Update to fetchmail-6.3.5
- Fix some rpmlint warnings
- Sun Sep 24 2006 Miloslav Trmac <mitr at redhat.com> - 6.3.4-2
- Don't increase the certificate search path on each poll (#206346)
- Wed Jul 12 2006 Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com>
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected fetchmail and / or fetchmail-debuginfo packages.