Fedora Core 5 : xorg-x11-server-1.0.1-9.fc5.6 (2007-036)
High Nessus Plugin ID 24192
SynopsisThe remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
Description- Tue Jan 9 2007 Adam Jackson <ajax at redhat.com> 1.0.1-9.fc5.6
- xorg-xserver-1.0.1-dbe-render.diff: CVE #2006-6101.
- Fri Jun 30 2006 Mike A. Harris <mharris at redhat.com> 1.0.1-9.fc5.5
- Standardize on using lowercase 'fcN' in Release field to denote the OS release the package is being built for in all erratum from now on, as this is the official Fedora packaging guideline recommended way that the new 'dist' tag uses:
- Remove various rpm spec file macros from the changelog which were inadvertently added over time. (#197281)
- Mon Jun 26 2006 Mike A. Harris <mharris at redhat.com> 1.0.1-9.FC5.4
- Updated build dependency to require mesa-source-6.4.2-6.FC5.3 minimum for DRI enabled builds to fix numerous bug reports on x86_64 including (#190245, 185929,187603,185727,189730)
- Added xorg-x11-server-1.0.1-setuid.diff to fix setuid bug (#196126)
- Bump xtrans dependency to '>= 1.0.0-3.2.FC5.0' for setuid fix in xtrans.
- Added 'BuildRequires: freetype-devel >= 2.1.9-1, zlib-devel' so that the package will build now in brew/mock for erratum.
- Fri May 19 2006 Mike A. Harris <mharris at redhat.com> 1.0.1-9.FC5.3
- Enable alpha, sparc, sparc64 architectures to be buildable (untested, but feel free to submit patches in bugzilla if it does not work right)
- Add missing SBUS header for sparc architecture (#187357)
- Fri May 5 2006 Mike A. Harris <mharris at redhat.com> 1.0.1-9.fc5.2
- Merge xorg-x11-server-1.0.1-render-tris-CVE-2006-1526.patch security fix from 1.0.1-9.fc5.1.1 release from embargoed branch of CVS to FC-5 branch.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.