Fedora Core 5 : squirrelmail-1.4.7-2.fc5 (2006-788)
High Nessus Plugin ID 24141
SynopsisThe remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
DescriptionMany fixes here. Please report any regressions to Red Hat Bugzilla.
- 1.4.7 with CVE-2006-3174 (#197369)
- Move sqspell_config.php to /etc and mark it %%config(noreplace) (#192236)
- Reduce patch for body text (#194457)
- Better JP translation for 'Check mail' (#196117)
- Japanese zenkaku subject conversion (#196017)
- Japanese MSIE garbled download ugly hack (#195639)
- Japanese multibyte attachment view text (#195452)
- Japanese multibyte attachment body text (#194457)
- Do not convert Japanese Help to UTF-8 (#194599)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected squirrelmail package.