Fedora Core 5 : kdebase-3.5.3-0.3.fc5 (2006-726)
High Nessus Plugin ID 24132
SynopsisThe remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
Description- Thu Jun 15 2006 Than Ngo <than at redhat.com> 6:3.5.3-0.3.fc5
- fix BR
- Wed Jun 14 2006 Than Ngo <than at redhat.com> 6:3.5.3-0.2.fc5
- apply patch to to fix #194659, CVE-2006-2449 KDM symlink attack vulnerability thanks to KDE security team
- Thu Jun 8 2006 Than Ngo <than at redhat.com> 6:3.5.3-0.1.fc5
- update to 3.5.3
- Fri May 12 2006 Than Ngo <than at redhat.com> 6:3.5.2-0.5.fc5
- fix 190836, xmTextFieldClass widgets don't work properly
- fix 186425, KDE Terminal Sessions applet does not display konsole bookmarks
- fix 153202, startkde gets wrong field from space_tmp/space_home with finnish
- fix 191049, KDE screensaver calls PAM incorrectly
- fix 191306, Kde Help Center can't build an index
- fix 192832, konsole crashes on kde logout
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected kdebase, kdebase-debuginfo and / or kdebase-devel packages.