Fedora Core 4 : unzip-5.51-13.fc4 (2006-098)
High Nessus Plugin ID 20871
SynopsisThe remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
Description- Mon Feb 6 2006 Ivana Varekova <varekova at redhat.com> 5.51-13.fc4
- fix bug 178961 - CVE-2005-4667 - unzip long file name buffer overflow
- Wed Aug 3 2005 Ivana Varekova <varekova at redhat.com> 5.51-12.fc4
- fix bug 164928 - TOCTOU issue in unzip
- Mon May 9 2005 Ivana Varekova <varekova at redhat.com> 5.51-11
- fix bug 156959 invalid file mode on created files
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected unzip and / or unzip-debuginfo packages.