Fedora Core 4 : kernel-2.6.12-1.1456_FC4 (2005-906)
High Nessus Plugin ID 19869
SynopsisThe remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
Description- Thu Sep 22 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com> [2.6.12-1.1456_FC4]
- Disable crash driver on Xen kernels.
- Wed Sep 14 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com> [2.6.12-1.1455_FC4]
- Fixes for CVE-2005-2490 and CVE-2005-2492
- Thu Sep 8 2005 Rik van Riel <riel at redhat.com>
- upgrade to a newer Xen snapshot
- exclude Xen TPM bits, since those conflict with 126.96.36.199
- enable highmem for Xen kernels (#162226)
- add workaround for glibc bug on VDSO note parsing (Roland) (#166984)
- Mon Sep 5 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
- Fix aic7xxx issue with >4GB. (#167049)
- Fri Sep 2 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
- Various post 2.6.13 ACPI updates. (20050902)
- Mon Aug 29 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
- Fix local builds when '-' is in the hostname.
- Update ALPS driver to 2.6.13 level.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.