Fedora Core 3 : kernel-2.6.12-1.1378_FC3 (2005-905)
High Nessus Plugin ID 19868
SynopsisThe remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
Description- Wed Sep 14 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com> [2.6.12-1.1378_FC3]
- Fixes for CVE-2005-2490 and CVE-2005-2492
- Mon Sep 5 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
- Fix aic7xxx issue with >4GB. (#167049)
- Fri Sep 2 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com> [2.6.12-1.1377_FC3]
- Various post 2.6.13 ACPI updates. (20050902)
- Mon Aug 29 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
- Fix local builds when '-' is in the hostname.
- Update ALPS driver to 2.6.13 level
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.