Fedora Core 3 : openmotif-2.2.3-9.FC3.1 (2005-808)
High Nessus Plugin ID 19666
SynopsisThe remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
Description- Mon Apr 4 2005 Thomas Woerner <twoerner at redhat.com> 2.2.3-9.FC3.1
- fixed possible libXpm overflows (#151642)
- Upstream Fix: Multiscreen mode
- Upstream Fix: Crash when restarting by a session manager (motifzone#1193)
- Upstream Fix: Crash when duplicating a window menu containing f.circle_up (motifzone#1202)
- fixed divide by zero error in ComputeVizCount() (#144420)
- Xpmcreate: define LONG64 on 64 bit architectures (#143689)
- Mon Nov 29 2004 Thomas Woerner <twoerner at redhat.com> 2.2.3-6.FC3.2
- allow to write XPM files with absolute path names again (#140815)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected openmotif, openmotif-debuginfo and / or openmotif-devel packages.