Fedora Core 3 : mysql-3.23.58-16.FC3.1 (2005-304)
High Nessus Plugin ID 19646
SynopsisThe remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
Description- Sat Apr 2 2005 Tom Lane <tgl at redhat.com> 3.23.58-16.FC3.1
- Repair uninitialized variable in security2 patch.
- Enable testing on 64-bit arches; continue to exclude s390x which still has issues.
- Sat Mar 19 2005 Tom Lane <tgl at redhat.com> 3.23.58-15.FC3.1
- Backpatch repair for CVE-2005-0709, CVE-2005-0710, CVE-2005-0711 (bz#151051).
- Run 'make test' only on the archs we support for FC-3.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.