Fedora Core 3 : kdelibs-3.3.1-2.9.FC3 (2005-245)
Low Nessus Plugin ID 19631
SynopsisThe remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
Description- Wed Mar 23 2005 Than Ngo <than at redhat.com> 6:3.3.1-2.9.FC3
- Applied patch to fix konqueror international domain name spoofing, CVE-2005-0237, #147405
- get rid of broken AltiVec instructions on ppc
- Wed Mar 2 2005 Than Ngo <than at redhat.com> 6:3.3.1-2.8.FC3
- Applied patch to fix DCOP DoS, CVE-2005-0396, #150092 thanks KDE security team
- Wed Feb 16 2005 Than Ngo <than at redhat.com> 6:3.3.1-2.7.FC3
- Applied patch to fix dcopidlng insecure temporary file usage, CVE-2005-0365, #148823
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected kdelibs, kdelibs-debuginfo and / or kdelibs-devel packages.