Fedora Core 2 : postgresql-7.4.7-1.FC2.2 (2005-125)
High Nessus Plugin ID 16354
SynopsisThe remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
Description- Mon Feb 07 2005 Tom Lane <tgl at redhat.com> 7.4.7-1.FC2.2
- Put regression tests under /usr/lib64 on 64-bit archs, since .so files are not architecture-independent.
- Mon Feb 07 2005 Tom Lane <tgl at redhat.com> 7.4.7-1.FC2.1
- Update to PostgreSQL 7.4.7 (fixes CVE-2005-0227 and other issues).
- Update to PyGreSQL 3.6.1.
- Add versionless symlinks to jar files (bz#145744)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.