SynopsisThe remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
Description- Tue Dec 21 2004 Joe Orton <jorton at redhat.com> 4.3.10-3.2
- fix umask patch (#143286)
- Wed Dec 15 2004 Joe Orton <jorton at redhat.com> 4.3.10-3.1
- update to 4.3.10, including security fixes (#141135) :
- unserializer integer overflows, CVE-2004-1019
- exif image parsing overflow, CVE-2004-1065
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.