Fedora Core 3 : kdebase-3.3.1-4.3.FC3 (2004-551)
High Nessus Plugin ID 15980
SynopsisThe remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
Description- Tue Dec 14 2004 Than Ngo <than at redhat.com> 6:3.3.1-4.3.FC3
- apply the patch to fix Konqueror Window Injection Vulnerability #142510 CVE-2004-1158, Thanks to KDE security team
- Fri Dec 10 2004 Than Ngo <than at redhat.com> 6:3.3.1-4.2.FC3
- Security Advisory: plain text password exposure, thanks to KDE security team
- the existing icon is lost, add patch to fix this problem #140196
- add patch to fix kfind hang on search #137582
- rebuild against samba-3.0.9 #139894
- add CVS patch to fix konqueror crash by dragging some text over the navigation panel
- fix rpm conflict
- apply patch number 86
- add patch to fix man page problem konqueror, thanks to Andy Shevchenko
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected kdebase, kdebase-debuginfo and / or kdebase-devel packages.