Fedora Core 2 : squirrelmail-1.4.3a-6.FC2 (2004-471)
High Nessus Plugin ID 15841
SynopsisThe remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
Description- Fri Nov 19 2004 Warren Togami <wtogami at redhat.com> 1.4.3a-6.FC2
- Fri Nov 19 2004 Warren Togami <wtogami at redhat.com> 1.4.3a-7
- CVE-2004-1036 Cross Site Scripting in encoded text
- #112769 updated splash screens
- Thu Oct 14 2004 Warren Togami <wtogami at redhat.com> 1.4.3a-5
- default_folder_prefix dovecot compatible by default /etc/squirrelmail/config_local.php if you must change it
- Wed Oct 13 2004 Warren Togami <wtogami at redhat.com> 1.4.3a-4
- HIGASHIYAMA Masato's patch to improve Japanese support (coordinated by Scott A. Hughes).
- real 1.4.3a tarball
- Tue Aug 31 2004 Warren Togami <wtogami at redhat.com> 1.4.3-2
- #125638 config_local.php and default_pref in /etc/squirrelmail/ to match upstream RPM. This should allow smoother drop-in replacements and upgrades.
- other spec cleanup.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected squirrelmail package.