Fedora Core 3 : ruby-1.8.1-7.FC3.1 (2004-403)
High Nessus Plugin ID 15731
SynopsisThe remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
Description- Thu Nov 11 2004 Akira TAGOH <tagoh at redhat.com> - 1.8.1-7.FC3.1
- security fix [CVE-2004-0983]
- security fix [CVE-2004-0755]
- ruby-1.8.1-cgi-dos.patch: applied to fix a denial of service issue. (#138366)
- ruby-1.8.1-cgi_session_perms.patch: sets the permission of the session data file to 0600. (#130063)
- Sat Oct 30 2004 Akira TAGOH <tagoh at redhat.com> - 1.8.1-7.fc3
- added openssl-devel and db4-devel into BuildRequires.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.