Fedora Core 2 : httpd-2.0.51-2.7 (2004-313)
High Nessus Plugin ID 14807
SynopsisThe remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
Description- Tue Sep 21 2004 Joe Orton <jorton at redhat.com> 2.0.51-2.7
- ap_rgetline_core fix from Rici Lake
- Tue Sep 21 2004 Joe Orton <jorton at redhat.com> 2.0.51-2.6
- fix 2.0.51 regression in Satisfy merging (CVE-2004-0811)
- Thu Sep 16 2004 Joe Orton <jorton at redhat.com> 2.0.51-2.5
- mod_ssl: prevent SIGHUP-triggers-SIGSEGV after upgrade from 2.0.50
- revert mod_ldap/mod_auth_ldap changes likewise
- Wed Sep 15 2004 Joe Orton <jorton at redhat.com> 2.0.51-2.1
- update to 2.0.51, including security fixes for :
- core: CVE-2004-0747
- mod_dav_fs: CVE-2004-0809
- mod_ssl: CVE-2004-0751, CVE-2004-0748
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.