Apache 2.0.x < 2.0.51 Multiple Vulnerabilities (OF, DoS)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 14748
SynopsisThe remote web server is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionAccording to its Server response header, the remote host is running a version of Apache 2.0.x prior to 2.0.51. It is, therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- An input validation issue in apr-util can be triggered by malformed IPv6 literal addresses and result in a buffer overflow (CVE-2004-0786).
- There is a buffer overflow that can be triggered when expanding environment variables during configuration file parsing (CVE-2004-0747).
- A segfault in mod_dav_ds when handling an indirect lock refresh can lead to a process crash (CVE-2004-0809).
- A segfault in the SSL input filter can be triggered if using 'speculative' mode by, for instance, a proxy request to an SSL server (CVE-2004-0751).
- There is the potential for an infinite loop in mod_ssl (CVE-2004-0748).
SolutionUpgrade to Apache 2.0.51 or later.