SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing one or more security updates.
- Cross-realm s4u fixes for samba (#1836630)
- Drop unnecessary conflict with openssl-libs >= 3.0.0
- Unify kvno option documentation
- Use `systemctl reload` to HUP the KDC during logrotate
- Support S4U operations for Samba AD DC (#1836630)
- Fix lookup of users and groups when realm used instead of domain to qualify them
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected 2:samba and / or krb5 packages.