New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 7.4
SynopsisThe version of Adobe Acrobat installed on the remote Windows host is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Adobe Acrobat installed on the remote Windows host is a version prior or equal to 2015.006.30523, 2017.011.30171, 2020.001.30002, or 2020.009.20074. It is, therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
- Disclosure of Sensitive Data potentially leading to Memory Leak (CVE-2020-9697)
- Security bypass potentially leading to Privilege Escalation (CVE-2020-9714)
- Out-of-bounds write potentially leading to Arbitrary Code Execution (CVE-2020-9693, CVE-2020-9694)
- Security bypass potentially leading to Security feature bypass (CVE-2020-9696, CVE-2020-9712)
- Stack exhaustion potentially leading to Application denial-of-service (CVE-2020-9702, CVE-2020-9703)
- Out-of-bounds read potentially leading to Information disclosure (CVE-2020-9705, CVE-2020-9706, CVE-2020-9707, CVE-2020-9710, CVE-2020-9716, CVE-2020-9717, CVE-2020-9718, CVE-2020-9719, CVE-2020-9720, CVE-2020-9721, CVE-2020-9723)
- Buffer error potentially leading to Arbitrary Code Execution (CVE-2020-9698, CVE-2020-9699, CVE-2020-9700, CVE-2020-9701, CVE-2020-9704)
- Use-after-free potentially leading to Arbitrary Code Execution (CVE-2020-9715, CVE-2020-9722)
Note that Nessus has not tested for this issue but has instead relied only on the application's self-reported version number.
SolutionUpgrade to Adobe Acrobat version 2015.006.30527 or 2017.011.30175 or 2020.001.30005 or 2020.012.20041 or later.