Fedora Core 2 : net-tools-1.60-25.1 (2004-154)
High Nessus Plugin ID 13714
SynopsisThe remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
Description- Thu Jun 03 2004 Phil Knirsch <pknirsch at redhat.com> 1.60-25.1
- Built FC2 security errata version based on rawhide.
- Fri May 14 2004 Phil Knirsch <pknirsch at redhat.com> 1.60-27
- Fixed compiler warning/error in netplug.
- Updated to netplug-1.2.6 for security update and fixes.
- Thu May 06 2004 Phil Knirsch <pknirsch at redhat.com> 1.60-26
- Updated netplugd to latest upstream version.
- Fixed execshield problem in main.c of netplugd.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected net-tools and / or net-tools-debuginfo packages.