Fedora Core 1 : libpng-1.2.2-20 (2004-105)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 13688
SynopsisThe remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
Description- Mon Apr 19 2004 Matthias Clasen <mclasen at redhat.com>
- fix a possible out-of-bounds read in the error message handler. #121229
- Tue Mar 02 2004 Elliot Lee <sopwith at redhat.com>
- Fri Feb 27 2004 Mark McLoughlin <markmc at redhat.com> 2:1.2.2-19
- rebuild with changed bits/setjmp.h on ppc
- Fri Feb 13 2004 Elliot Lee <sopwith at redhat.com>
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected libpng, libpng-debuginfo and / or libpng-devel packages.