Fedora Core 1 : mc-4.6.0-8.4 (2004-058)
High Nessus Plugin ID 13671
SynopsisThe remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
Description- Sat Jan 31 2004 Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat.com> 4.6.0-8.4
- fix previous patch
- Fri Jan 30 2004 Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat.com> 4.6.0-8.3
- update php.syntax file (#112645)
- fix crash with large syntax file (#112644)
- Fri Jan 23 2004 Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat.com> 4.6.0-8.2
- update CVE-2003-1023 fix to still make vfs symlinks relative, but with bounds checking
- Sat Jan 17 2004 Warren Togami <wtogami at redhat.com> 4.6.0-8.1
- rebuild for FC1
- Sat Jan 17 2004 Warren Togami <wtogami at redhat.com> 4.6.0-7
- BuildRequires glib2-devel, slang-devel, XFree86-devel, e2fsprogs-devel, gettext
- Copyright -> License
- PreReq -> Requires
- Explicit zero epoch in versioned dev dep
- /usr/share/mc directory ownership
- Improve summary
- (Seth Vidal QA) fix for CVE-2003-1023 (Security)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected mc and / or mc-debuginfo packages.