New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- BUILDINFO: OVMF commit=173bf5c847e3ca8b42c11796ce048d8e2e916ff8
- BUILDINFO: xen commit=8e468e57b8bc1a7f84b4a7a6abf9e420b97313fa
- BUILDINFO: QEMU upstream commit=8bff6989bd0bafcc0ddf859c23ce6a2ff21a80ff
- BUILDINFO: QEMU traditional commit=346fdd7edd73f8287d0d0a2bab9c67b71bc6b8ba
- BUILDINFO: IPXE commit=9a93db3f0947484e30e753bbd61a10b17336e20e
- BUILDINFO: SeaBIOS commit=7d9cbe613694924921ed1a6f8947d711c5832eee
- x86/tsx: Mask out ARCH_CAPS_TSX_CTRL (Patrick Colp) - x86/tsx: When the CPU has MSR_TSX_CTRL, ebx is accidentally being cleared (Patrick Colp) - redtape:
IOMMU: default to always quarantining PCI devices (Boris Ostrovsky) [Orabug: 31158489] (CVE-2019-19579)
SolutionUpdate the affected xen / xen-tools packages.