New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- Backport fix for (CVE-2020-5208)
- Fix missing return in ipmi_kontronoem_main - CID#1261317
- rebase to latest stable upstream version
- resolves: rhbz#1253416
- remove the redundant OpenIMPI dependency
- resolves: rhbz#1262111
- (#1085072) Correct init paths.
- (#878614) SDR long sensor names.
- (#1194420) Fix DDR4 SDR crash.
- (#1170266) Wrong version reported.
- (#1162175) Extra dependency.
- (#1126333) Very slow response from SDR owner type SW ID
- (#903019) SDR lists x4600m2 fan units as unspecified
- (#1028163) Fix environment variable parsing.
- (#1056581) IPv6 connectivity support.
- (#1029529) Fix dependency for kernel module loading.
- (#923192) ipmi command retry no longer shifts replies
- (#903251) - link=on and ipmi=on no longer work for setaccess
- fixed retransmissions of lanplus requests, broken in previous release (#826027)
- added new options to configure retransmissions on lan/lanplus interfaces (#748073)
- updated dellem command (#739358)
- fixed exit code of ipmitool -o list (#715615)
- improved checking of command line arguments (#725993)
- fixed wrong permissions on ipmievd.pid (#756685)
- fixed delloem powermonitor on bigendian systems (#731718)
- fixed memory leak in Serial-over-Lan module (#731977)
- added -Y option for ipmitool to hide Kg key from cmdline (#698647)
- added 'channel setkg' command to set Kg encryption key on remote machine (#726390)
- updated 'delloem setled' command to indicate SES status and drive activities for a PCI-e SSD (#727314)
- rebuilt for RHEL 6.2 Fastrack
- fixed 'ipmi sol' sending wrong packets due to miscalculation of SOL payload size (#675975)
- added 'delloem' command for Dell-specific IPMI extensions (#631649, #63793)
- Changed ipmievd to use /var/run/ipmievd.pid file by default (#596809)
- Fixed exit code of ipmievd initscript with wrong arguments (#562186)
- Rebuilt for RHEL 6
- fix ipmievd initscript 'condrestart' action (#532188)
- rebuilt with new openssl
- Rebuilt for
- updated to new version
- Rebuilt for
- rebuild with new openssl
- fix issues found during package review :
- clear Default-Start: line in the init script, the service should be disabled by default
- added Obsoletes: OpenIPMI-tools
- compile with --disable-dependency-tracking to speed things up
- compile with --enable-file-security
- compile with --disable-intf-free, don't depend on FreeIPMI libraries (FreeIPMI has its own ipmitool-like utility)
- package created, based on upstream .spec file
SolutionUpdate the affected ipmitool package.