New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 8.4
SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- kvm-Fix-heap-overflow-in-ip_reass-on-big-packet-input.pa tch [bz#1734747]
- kvm-Using-ip_deq-after-m_free-might-read-pointers-from-a .patch
- kvm-tcp_emu-Fix-oob-access.patch [bz#1791558]
- kvm-slirp-use-correct-size-while-emulating-commands.patc h [bz#1791558]
- Resolves: bz#1734747 (CVE-2019-14378 qemu-kvm: QEMU:
slirp: heap buffer overflow during packet reassembly [rhel-6.10.z])
- Resolves: bz#1749731 (CVE-2019-15890 qemu-kvm: QEMU:
Slirp: use-after-free during packet reassembly [rhel-6])
- Resolves: bz#1791558 (CVE-2020-7039 qemu-kvm: QEMU:
slirp: OOB buffer access while emulating tcp protocols in tcp_emu [rhel-6.10.z])
SolutionUpdate the affected qemu-img package.