SynopsisThe remote Red Hat host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionAn update for kernel-rt is now available for Red Hat Enterprise MRG 2.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
The kernel-rt packages provide the Real Time Linux Kernel, which enables fine-tuning for systems with extremely high determinism requirements.
Security Fix(es) :
* kernel: use-after-free in fs/xfs/xfs_super.c (CVE-2018-20976)
* kernel: insufficient input validation in kernel mode driver in Intel i915 graphics leads to privilege escalation (CVE-2019-11085)
* kernel: heap-based buffer overflow in mwifiex_process_country_ie() function in drivers/net/wireless/marvell/mwifiex/sta_ioctl.c (CVE-2019-14895)
* kernel: buffer overflow in cfg80211_mgd_wext_giwessid in net/wireless/ wext-sme.c (CVE-2019-17133)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Bug Fix(es) :
* update the MRG 2.5.z 3.10 realtime-kernel sources (BZ#1794133)
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.