SynopsisThe remote host has not properly mitigated a series of speculative execution vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe remote host has not properly mitigated a series of known speculative execution vulnerabilities. It, therefore, may be affected by :
- Branch Target Injection (BTI) (CVE-2017-5715)
- Bounds Check Bypass (BCB) (CVE-2017-5753)
- Rogue Data Cache Load (RDCL) (CVE-2017-5754)
- Rogue System Register Read (RSRE) (CVE-2018-3640)
- Speculative Store Bypass (SSB) (CVE-2018-3639)
- L1 Terminal Fault (L1TF) (CVE-2018-3615, CVE-2018-3620, CVE-2018-3646)
- Microarchitectural Data Sampling Uncacheable Memory (MDSUM) (CVE-2019-11091)
- Microarchitectural Store Buffer Data Sampling (MSBDS) (CVE-2018-12126)
- Microarchitectural Load Port Data Sampling (MLPDS) (CVE-2018-12127)
- Microarchitectural Fill Buffer Data Sampling (MFBDS) (CVE-2018-12130)
- TSX Asynchronous Abort (TAA) (CVE-2019-11135)
SolutionApply vendor recommended settings.