SynopsisThe remote Virtuozzo host is missing multiple security updates.
DescriptionAccording to the versions of the parallels-server-bm-release / vzkernel / etc packages installed, the Virtuozzo installation on the remote host is affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- hw: Machine Check Error on Page Size Change (IFU)
- hw: Intel GPU blitter manipulation can allow for arbitrary kernel memory write
- Kernel: vhost_net: infinite loop while receiving packets leads to DoS
- Kernel: vhost-net: guest to host kernel escape during migration
- hw: Intel GPU Denial Of Service while accessing MMIO in lower power state
- hw: TSX Transaction Asynchronous Abort (TAA)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Virtuozzo security advisory.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected parallels-server-bm-release / vzkernel / etc packages.