New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 9
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description**PHP version 7.2.24** (24 Oct 2019)
- Fixed bug php#78535 (auto_detect_line_endings value not parsed as bool). (bugreportuser)
- Fixed bug php#78620 (Out of memory error). (cmb, Nikita)
- Fixed bug php#78442 ('Illegal component' on exif_read_data since PHP7) (Kalle)
- Fixed bug php#78599 (env_path_info underflow in fpm_main.c can lead to RCE). (**CVE-2019-11043**) (Jakub Zelenka)
- Fixed bug php#78579 (mb_decode_numericentity: args number inconsistency). (cmb)
- Fixed bug php#78609 (mb_check_encoding() no longer supports stringable objects). (cmb)
- Fixed bug php#76809 (SSL settings aren't respected when persistent connections are used). (fabiomsouto)
- Fixed bug php#78623 (Regression caused by 'SP call yields additional empty result set'). (cmb)
- Fixed bug php#78624 (session_gc return value for user defined session handlers). (bshaffer)
- Fixed bug php#76342 (file_get_contents waits twice specified timeout). (Thomas Calvet)
- Fixed bug php#78612 (strtr leaks memory when integer keys are used and the subject string shorter). (Nikita)
- Fixed bug php#76859 (stream_get_line skips data if used with data-generating filter). (kkopachev)
- Fixed bug php#78641 (addGlob can modify given remove_path value). (cmb)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected php package.