SynopsisThe remote Red Hat host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionAn update for kernel-rt is now available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
The kernel-rt packages provide the Real Time Linux Kernel, which enables fine-tuning for systems with extremely high determinism requirements.
Security Fix(es) :
* kernel: Use-after-free in __blk_drain_queue() function in block/blk-core.c (CVE-2018-20856)
* kernel: Heap overflow in mwifiex_update_bss_desc_with_ie function in marvell/mwifiex/scan.c (CVE-2019-3846)
* hardware: bluetooth: BR/EDR encryption key negotiation attacks (KNOB) (CVE-2019-9506)
* kernel: Heap overflow in mwifiex_uap_parse_tail_ies function in drivers/net /wireless/marvell/mwifiex/ie.c (CVE-2019-10126)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Bug Fix(es) :
* kernel-rt: update to the RHEL7.7.z batch#2 source tree (BZ#1748570)
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.