SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- rebase to latest upstream version 9.27
- security fixes added for :
- CVE-2019-14811 (bug #1747908)
- CVE-2019-14812 (bug #1747907)
- CVE-2019-14813 (bug #1747906)
- CVE-2019-14817 (bug #1747909)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected ghostscript package.