SynopsisThe remote EulerOS host is missing multiple security updates.
DescriptionAccording to the versions of the java-1.7.0-openjdk packages installed, the EulerOS installation on the remote host is affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- OpenJDK: Slow conversion of BigDecimal to long (CVE-2019-2602)
- OpenJDK: Incomplete enforcement of the trustURLCodebase restriction (CVE-2018-3149)
- OpenJDK: Leak of sensitive header data via HTTP redirect (CVE-2018-3139)
- OpenJDK: Improper field access checks (CVE-2018-3169)
- OpenJDK: Font layout engine out of bounds access setCurrGlyphID() (CVE-2019-2698)
- OpenJDK: Incorrect skeleton selection in RMI registry server-side dispatch handling (CVE-2019-2684)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the EulerOS security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected java-1.7.0-openjdk packages.