New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote Scientific Linux host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionThis update upgrades Thunderbird to version 60.9.0.
Security Fix(es) :
- Mozilla: Covert Content Attack on S/MIME encryption using a crafted multipart/alternative message (CVE-2019-11739)
- Mozilla: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 69, Firefox ESR 68.1, and Firefox ESR 60.9 (CVE-2019-11740)
- Mozilla: Same-origin policy violation with SVG filters and canvas to steal cross-origin images (CVE-2019-11742)
- Mozilla: XSS by breaking out of title and textarea elements using innerHTML (CVE-2019-11744)
- Mozilla: Use-after-free while manipulating video (CVE-2019-11746)
- Mozilla: Use-after-free while extracting a key value in IndexedDB (CVE-2019-11752)
- Mozilla: Cross-origin access to unload event attributes (CVE-2019-11743)
SolutionUpdate the affected thunderbird and / or thunderbird-debuginfo packages.