Scientific Linux Security Update : kernel on SL7.x x86_64
Low Nessus Plugin ID 128501
SynopsisThe remote Scientific Linux host is missing one or more security updates.
- kernel: hw: Spectre SWAPGS gadget vulnerability (CVE-2019-1125)
- kernel: brcmfmac heap buffer overflow in brcmf_wowl_nd_results (CVE-2019-9500)
- [mlx4] VXLAN over VLAN TCP segmentation
- Race condition in /dev/sg due to missing synchronization causes corruption in RHV
- panic handing smb2_reconnect due to a use after free
- NFSv4.1 client stuck in infinite loop when received
- Backport TCP follow-up for small buffers --
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.