New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.1
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionRebuilt with newer nghttp2
This update includes the latest upstream release of `mod_http2`, version **1.15.3**. Upstream changes include :
- fixes Timeout vs. KeepAliveTimeout behaviour, see PR 63534.
- Fixes stream cleanup when connection throttling is in place.
- Counts stream resets by client on streams initiated by client as cause for connection throttling.
- Header length checks are now logged similar to HTTP/1.1 protocol handler
- Header length is checked also on the merged value from several header instances and results in a 431 response.
- fixing mod_proxy_http2 to support trailers in both directions. See PR 63502.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected mod_http2 package.