New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote Scientific Linux host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionSecurity Fix(es) :
- libjpeg: NULL pointer dereference in cjpeg (CVE-2016-3616)
- libjpeg-turbo: heap-based buffer over-read via crafted 8-bit BMP in get_8bit_row in rdbmp.c leads to denial of service (CVE-2018-14498)
- libjpeg-turbo: Divide By Zero in alloc_sarray function in jmemmgr.c (CVE-2018-11212)
- libjpeg: Segmentation fault in get_text_gray_row function in rdppm.c (CVE-2018-11213)
- libjpeg: Segmentation fault in get_text_rgb_row function in rdppm.c (CVE-2018-11214)
- libjpeg: 'cjpeg' utility large loop because read_pixel in rdtarga.c mishandles EOF (CVE-2018-11813)
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.