New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.2
SynopsisThe remote Red Hat host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionAn update for the mysql:8.0 module is now available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
MySQL is a multi-user, multi-threaded SQL database server. It consists of the MySQL server daemon, mysqld, and many client programs.
The following packages have been upgraded to a later upstream version:
Security Fix(es) :
* mysql: Server: Replication multiple unspecified vulnerabilities (CVE-2019-2800, CVE-2019-2436, CVE-2019-2531, CVE-2019-2534, CVE-2019-2614, CVE-2019-2617, CVE-2019-2630, CVE-2019-2634, CVE-2019-2635, CVE-2019-2755)
* mysql: Server: Optimizer multiple unspecified vulnerabilities (CVE-2019-2420, CVE-2019-2481, CVE-2019-2507, CVE-2019-2529, CVE-2019-2530, CVE-2019-2581, CVE-2019-2596, CVE-2019-2607, CVE-2019-2625, CVE-2019-2681, CVE-2019-2685, CVE-2019-2686, CVE-2019-2687, CVE-2019-2688, CVE-2019-2689, CVE-2019-2693, CVE-2019-2694, CVE-2019-2695, CVE-2019-2757, CVE-2019-2774, CVE-2019-2796, CVE-2019-2802, CVE-2019-2803, CVE-2019-2808, CVE-2019-2810, CVE-2019-2812, CVE-2019-2815, CVE-2019-2830, CVE-2019-2834)
* mysql: Server: Parser multiple unspecified vulnerabilities (CVE-2019-2434, CVE-2019-2455, CVE-2019-2805)
* mysql: Server: PS multiple unspecified vulnerabilities (CVE-2019-2482, CVE-2019-2592)
* mysql: Server: Security: Privileges multiple unspecified vulnerabilities (CVE-2019-2486, CVE-2019-2532, CVE-2019-2533, CVE-2019-2584, CVE-2019-2589, CVE-2019-2606, CVE-2019-2620, CVE-2019-2627, CVE-2019-2739, CVE-2019-2778, CVE-2019-2811, CVE-2019-2789)
* mysql: Server: DDL multiple unspecified vulnerabilities (CVE-2019-2494, CVE-2019-2495, CVE-2019-2537, CVE-2019-2626, CVE-2019-2644)
* mysql: InnoDB multiple unspecified vulnerabilities (CVE-2019-2502, CVE-2019-2510, CVE-2019-2580, CVE-2019-2585, CVE-2019-2593, CVE-2019-2624, CVE-2019-2628, CVE-2019-2758, CVE-2019-2785, CVE-2019-2798, CVE-2019-2879, CVE-2019-2814)
* mysql: Server: Connection Handling unspecified vulnerability (CVE-2019-2503)
* mysql: Server: Partition multiple unspecified vulnerabilities (CVE-2019-2528, CVE-2019-2587)
* mysql: Server: Options multiple unspecified vulnerabilities (CVE-2019-2535, CVE-2019-2623, CVE-2019-2683, CVE-2019-2752)
* mysql: Server: Packaging unspecified vulnerability (CVE-2019-2536)
* mysql: Server: Connection unspecified vulnerability (CVE-2019-2539)
* mysql: Server: Information Schema unspecified vulnerability (CVE-2019-2631)
* mysql: Server: Group Replication Plugin unspecified vulnerability (CVE-2019-2636)
* mysql: Server: Security: Roles multiple unspecified vulnerabilities (CVE-2019-2691, CVE-2019-2826)
* mysql: Server: Pluggable Auth unspecified vulnerability (CVE-2019-2737)
* mysql: Server: XML unspecified vulnerability (CVE-2019-2740)
* mysql: Server: Components / Services unspecified vulnerability (CVE-2019-2780)
* mysql: Server: DML unspecified vulnerability (CVE-2019-2784)
* mysql: Server: Charsets unspecified vulnerability (CVE-2019-2795)
* mysql: Client programs unspecified vulnerability (CVE-2019-2797)
* mysql: Server: FTS unspecified vulnerability (CVE-2019-2801)
* mysql: Server: Security: Audit unspecified vulnerability (CVE-2019-2819)
* mysql: Server: Compiling unspecified vulnerability (CVE-2019-2738)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.