RHEL 6 : java-1.7.1-ibm (RHSA-2019:2494)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 127987
SynopsisThe remote Red Hat host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionAn update for java-1.7.1-ibm is now available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Supplementary.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
IBM Java SE version 7 Release 1 includes the IBM Java Runtime Environment and the IBM Java Software Development Kit.
This update upgrades IBM Java SE 7 to version 7R1 SR4-FP50.
Security Fix(es) :
* IBM JDK: Failure to privatize a value pulled out of the loop by versioning (CVE-2019-11775)
* OpenJDK: Insufficient checks of suppressed exceptions in deserialization (Utilities, 8212328) (CVE-2019-2762)
* OpenJDK: Unbounded memory allocation during deserialization in Collections (Utilities, 8213432) (CVE-2019-2769)
* OpenJDK: Missing URL format validation (Networking, 8221518) (CVE-2019-2816)
* libpng: use-after-free in png_image_free in png.c (CVE-2019-7317)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.