New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 4.4
SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- Oracle bug 28730228: backport (CVE-2018-0732)
- Oracle bug 28758493: backport (CVE-2018-0737)
- Merge upstream patch to fix (CVE-2018-0739)
- Avoid out-of-bounds read. Fixes CVE-2017-3735. By Rich Salz
- sha256 is used for the RSA pairwise consistency test instead of sha1
- fix CVE-2019-1559 - 0-byte record padding oracle
SolutionUpdate the affected openssl package.