New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.2
SynopsisThe remote Red Hat host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionAn update for mariadb is now available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
MariaDB is a multi-user, multi-threaded SQL database server that is binary compatible with MySQL.
The following packages have been upgraded to a later upstream version:
mariadb (5.5.64). (BZ#1610986, BZ#1664043)
Security Fix(es) :
* mysql: MyISAM unspecified vulnerability (CPU Jul 2018) (CVE-2018-3058)
* mysql: Server: Security: Privileges unspecified vulnerability (CPU Jul 2018) (CVE-2018-3063)
* mysql: Client programs unspecified vulnerability (CPU Jul 2018) (CVE-2018-3081)
* mysql: Server: Storage Engines unspecified vulnerability (CPU Oct 2018) (CVE-2018-3282)
* mysql: Server: Connection Handling unspecified vulnerability (CPU Jan 2019) (CVE-2019-2503)
* mysql: Server: Optimizer unspecified vulnerability (CPU Jan 2019) (CVE-2019-2529)
* mysql: Server: Replication unspecified vulnerability (CPU Apr 2019) (CVE-2019-2614)
* mysql: Server: Security: Privileges unspecified vulnerability (CPU Apr 2019) (CVE-2019-2627)
* mysql: Server: Options unspecified vulnerability (CPU Jul 2018) (CVE-2018-3066)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Additional Changes :
For detailed information on changes in this release, see the Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.7 Release Notes linked from the References section.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.