SynopsisThe remote CentOS host is missing a security update.
DescriptionAn update for thunderbird is now available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Mozilla Thunderbird is a standalone mail and newsgroup client.
This update upgrades Thunderbird to version 60.8.0.
Security Fix(es) :
* Mozilla: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 68 and Firefox ESR 60.8 (CVE-2019-11709)
* Mozilla: Sandbox escape via installation of malicious language pack (CVE-2019-9811)
* Mozilla: Script injection within domain through inner window reuse (CVE-2019-11711)
* Mozilla: Cross-origin POST requests can be made with NPAPI plugins by following 308 redirects (CVE-2019-11712)
* Mozilla: Use-after-free with HTTP/2 cached stream (CVE-2019-11713)
* Mozilla: HTML parsing error can contribute to content XSS (CVE-2019-11715)
* Mozilla: Caret character improperly escaped in origins (CVE-2019-11717)
* Mozilla: Same-origin policy treats all files in a directory as having the same-origin (CVE-2019-11730)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
SolutionUpdate the affected thunderbird package.