New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.5
SynopsisThe remote Scientific Linux host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionThis update upgrades Thunderbird to version 60.8.0.
Security Fix(es) :
- Mozilla: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 68 and Firefox ESR 60.8 (CVE-2019-11709)
- Mozilla: Sandbox escape via installation of malicious language pack (CVE-2019-9811)
- Mozilla: Script injection within domain through inner window reuse (CVE-2019-11711)
- Mozilla: Cross-origin POST requests can be made with NPAPI plugins by following 308 redirects (CVE-2019-11712)
- Mozilla: Use-after-free with HTTP/2 cached stream (CVE-2019-11713)
- Mozilla: HTML parsing error can contribute to content XSS (CVE-2019-11715)
- Mozilla: Caret character improperly escaped in origins (CVE-2019-11717)
- Mozilla: Same-origin policy treats all files in a directory as having the same-origin (CVE-2019-11730)
SolutionUpdate the affected thunderbird and / or thunderbird-debuginfo packages.