SynopsisThe remote Red Hat host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionAn update for redhat-virtualization-host is now available for Red Hat Virtualization 4 for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
The redhat-virtualization-host packages provide the Red Hat Virtualization Host. These packages include redhat-release-virtualization-host, ovirt-node, and rhev-hypervisor.
Red Hat Virtualization Hosts (RHVH) are installed using a special build of Red Hat Enterprise Linux with only the packages required to host virtual machines. RHVH features a Cockpit user interface for monitoring the host's resources and performing administrative tasks.
The following packages have been upgraded to a later upstream version:
redhat-release-virtualization-host (4.3.4), redhat-virtualization-host (4.3.4). (BZ#1721058, BZ#1721062, BZ#1721065)
Security Fix(es) :
* kernel: tcp: integer ovrtflow while processing SACK blocks allows remote denial of service (CVE-2019-11477)
* libvirt: arbitrary file read/exec via virDomainSaveImageGetXMLDesc API (CVE-2019-10161)
* libvirt: virDomainManagedSaveDefineXML API exposed to readonly clients (CVE-2019-10166)
* libvirt: arbitrary command execution via virConnectGetDomainCapabilities API (CVE-2019-10167)
* libvirt: arbitrary command execution via virConnectBaselineHypervisorCPU and virConnectCompareHypervisorCPU APIs (CVE-2019-10168)
* Kernel: tcp: excessive resource consumption while processing SACK blocks allows remote denial of service (CVE-2019-11478)
* kernel: tcp: excessive resource consumption for TCP connections with low MSS allows remote denial of service (CVE-2019-11479)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
SolutionUpdate the affected redhat-release-virtualization-host, redhat-virtualization-host-image-update and / or redhat-virtualization-host-image-update-placeholder packages.