New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.2
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description**PHP version 7.3.6** (30 May 2019)
- Implemented FR php#72189 (Add missing CURL_VERSION_* constants). (Javier Spagnoletti)
- Fixed bug php#77988 (heap-buffer-overflow on php_jpg_get16). (CVE-2019-11040) (Stas)
- Fixed bug php#77934 (php-fpm kill -USR2 not working).
- Fixed bug php#77921 (static.php.net doesn't work anymore). (Peter Kokot)
- Fixed bug php#77943 (imageantialias($image, false); does not work). (cmb)
- Fixed bug php#77973 (Uninitialized read in gdImageCreateFromXbm). (CVE-2019-11038) (cmb)
- Fixed bug php#78069 (Out-of-bounds read in iconv.c:_php_iconv_mime_decode() due to integer overflow). (CVE-2019-11039). (maris dot adam)
- Fixed bug php#77843 (Use after free with json serializer). (Nikita)
- Fixed possible crashes, because of inconsistent PCRE cache and opcache SHM reset. (Alexey Kalinin, Dmitry)
- Fixed bug php#77944 (Wrong meta pdo_type for bigint on LLP64). (cmb)
- Fixed bug php#75186 (Inconsistent reflection of Closure:::__invoke()). (Nikita)
- Fixed bug php#77911 (Wrong warning for session.sid_bits_per_character). (cmb)
- Fixed bug php#77945 (Segmentation fault when constructing SoapClient with WSDL_CACHE_BOTH). (Nikita)
- Fixed bug php#77024 (SplFileObject::__toString() may return array). (Craig Duncan)
- Fixed bug php#77967 (Bypassing open_basedir restrictions via file uris). (Stas)
- Fixed bug php#77931 (Warning for array_map mentions wrong type). (Nikita)
- Fixed bug php#78003 (strip_tags output change since PHP 7.3). (cmb)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected php package.