New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote Oracle Linux host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionDescription of changes:
- Security Fixes [OraBug: 28939992]
- CVE-2016-8615 cookie injection for other servers (https://curl.haxx.se/docs/CVE-2016-8615.html)
- CVE-2016-8616 case insensitive password comparison (https://curl.haxx.se/docs/CVE-2016-8616.html)
- CVE-2016-8617 OOB write via unchecked multiplication (https://curl.haxx.se/docs/CVE-2016-8617.html)
- CVE-2016-8618 double-free in curl_maprintf (https://curl.haxx.se/docs/CVE-2016-8618.html)
- CVE-2016-8619 double-free in krb5 code (https://curl.haxx.se/docs/CVE-2016-8619.html)
- CVE-2016-8621 curl_getdate read out of bounds (https://curl.haxx.se/docs/CVE-2016-8621.html)
- CVE-2016-8622 URL unescape heap overflow via integer truncation (https://curl.haxx.se/docs/CVE-2016-8622.html)
- CVE-2016-8623 Use-after-free via shared cookies (https://curl.haxx.se/docs/CVE-2016-8623.html)
- CVE-2016-8624 invalid URL parsing with # (https://curl.haxx.se/docs/CVE-2016-8624.html)
SolutionUpdate the affected curl packages.