Pulse Connect Secure Multiple Vulnerabilities (SA44101)
High Nessus Plugin ID 124766
SynopsisThe remote host is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionAccording to its self-reported version, the version of Pulse Connect Secure running on the remote host is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
- An arbitrary file read vulnerability exists in PCS. An unauthenticated, remote attacker can exploit this, via specially crafted URI, to read arbitrary files and disclose sensitive information. (CVE-2019-11510)
- Multiple vulnerabilities are found in Ghostscript.(CVE-2018-16513 , CVE-2018-18284, CVE-2018-15911, CVE-2018-15910, CVE-2018-15909)
- A session hijacking vulnerability exists in PCS. An unauthenticated, remote attacker can exploit this, to perform actions in the user or administrator interface with the privileges of another user. (CVE-2019-11540)
- An authentication leaks seen in users using SAML authentication with the reuse existing NC (Pulse) session option.
- Multiple vulnerabilities found in the admin web interface of PCS.
(CVE-2019-11543, CVE-2019-11542, CVE-2019-11509, CVE-2019-11539)
- Multiple vulnerabilities found in Network File Share (NFS) of PCS , allows the attacker to read/write arbitrary files on the affected device. (CVE-2019-11538, CVE-2019-11508)
- A cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability exists in application launcher page due to improper validation of user-supplied input before returning it to users. An attacker can exploit this, by convincing a user to click a specially crafted URL, to execute arbitrary script code in a user's browser session.
Refer to the vendor advisory for additional information.
SolutionUpgrade to the appropriate version referenced in the advisory.